The main reasons of the appearance of cavities are the lack of proper hygienic care and excessive consumption of sugary. In such situation, the people experience tooth decay, which can only be returned to normality by drilling out the decay and filling the hole with a synthetic compound. This situation can be even worse in some cases, because the condition of the tooth may require being even removed.
According to the study published in the British Medical Journal, your diet can help you to heal tooth decay. In this study were included 62 children divided into 3 groups:
– 1st – with a traditional diet with the addition of oatmeal rich phytic acid
– 2nd – with a traditional diet with the addition of a vitamin D supplement
– 3rd – had a grain-free diet with the addition of a vitamin D supplement.
At the end of the children in the first group experienced an increase in cavities, the second group – less formation of new decay and improvement in current tooth decay while the children in the third group had the best results and almost all cavities were healed.
What are the Main Reasons for Tooth Decay?
The team of doctors (Dr. Weston Price, Dr. Edward Mellanby, and Dr. Ramid Nagel) after the conducted study concluded that there are 4 factors that can cause tooth decay:
1) Deficiency of phosphorus, magnesium, and calcium in your diet
2) The excessive consumption of processed sugar
3) Your diet is with low fat-soluble vitamins A, E, D, and K.
4) The excessive consumption of foods rich in phytic acid
Here are some tips how to reverse tooth decay and heal cavities naturally
The sugar, which is extremely acidic and can demineralize the structural makeup of the teeth and can lead to tooth decay. So, the experts recommend instead of using the harmful sugar, to try Stevia and raw honey, however, their use should be in moderation.
Avoid phytic acid
Phylate is an enzyme inhibitor and a mineral blocker that can be found in beans, nuts, seeds, and grains. This enzyme can lead to various health issues. The consumption of foods high in phytic acid can reduce the absorption of magnesium by 60% and the absorption of zinc by 20%. Phytic acid preventing the absorption of the minerals and stealing the minerals from the teeth and bones can lead to osteoporosis
Change your diet to avoid cavities. How?
– Eat one piece of fruit as the first thing in the morning
– Include eggs, fish, meat, and bone broth to your diet
– Consume foods rich in healthy fat, such as coconut oil, fermented cod liver oil, fish, olives, and avocado
– Only eat sprouted seeds, nuts, and beans
– Avoid fast, processed or packaged foods
– Raw dairy is a great source of calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, vitamin K2, vitamin D3, and fat-soluble vitamins.
– In addition, it is recommended to try cheese, fed butter, and kefir goats milk
Can you try oil pulling?
Oil pulling as an effective oral detox has been used for thousands of years by the Ayurvedic medicine. Only you need to swish a tablespoon of oil in your mouth for 20 minutes. The benefits of oil pulling are in treating headaches, diabetes, and gingivitis.
You can use coconut oil with 1 drop of GRAS certified Clove essential oil.
Tips for oil pulling
– The best time to oil pull is in the morning when you wake up.
– You should oil pull for 20 minutes.
– After you finish, make sure to dispose of the pulled oil into the garbage can.
– Don’t dispose of coconut oil down the drain since it can clog it.
– You should not swallow the pulled oil because it contains toxins pulled out from your mouth.
– Using warm salt water you can rinse your mouth as this water has potent antimicrobial properties.
– If the pulled oil is white or yellow you shouldn’t panic.
– Your teeth should be brushed like you regularly do.
We offer you a recipe of a homemade demineralizing toothpaste that is worth trying!
– 5 Tbsp. calcium powder
– 3 Tbsp. xylitol
– 4 Tbsp. cold pressed, unrefined coconut oil
– 1 tsp bentonite clay
– 2 tsp baking soda
– 20 drops of trace minerals
– 1/2 tsp calcium/magnesium powder
You can add also Cinnamon, Spearmint, Peppermint, Clove, Melaleuca, Protective blend and 20 drops of GRAS certified essential oil.
Mix all the ingredients in a small glass mason jar by using a spoon.
All copyrights for this article are reserved to: Source link